What are Digital X-Rays
Digital x-rays can be considered one of the greatest innovations in modern medicine. They allow doctors to see inside of a patient’s body without having to perform any kind of exploratory surgery.
Digital X-Rays can be considered the next step forward. They present numerous advantages for patients, many of which contribute towards a faster diagnosis, less exposure to radiation and, above all else, a more successful treatment. X-rays are taken on patients to give us an inside look at what is going on with the bone structure of the upper cervical region, spine and surrounding skeletal structure. Dr. Neal has spent years perfecting his skills taking and x-rays. We recognize that not everyone wants an x-ray so our doctors will always take that into consideration.
Digital x-rays help diagnose & evaluate the spine and extremities
- Uncovering Hidden Issues
- Digital x-rays allow for a far greater degree of vision. Your chiropractor can use this to zoom in, rotate images and take advantage of the higher resolution digital x-rays provide to diagnose any conditions more accurately.
- While this is important for treating major issues, it is even more important for preventing potential issues. This can mean the difference between simply reducing the swelling of a disc and treating a lifelong condition that could impair your mobility.
- Quicker Diagnoses
- This results in a faster diagnosis, presenting an opportunity for an accurate treatment plan to be developed while you spend less time sitting and waiting.
- Less Exposure to Radiation
- Digital x-rays use even less radiation that traditional x-rays. Some estimates state that they use around 80-percent less radiation that traditional x-rays.
- This results in less radiation exposure, which is always a benefit as a patient. This minimizes your risk of developing diseases such as cancer if you routinely have multiple x-rays taken while visiting your chiropractor.
- Digital X-Rays Improve Your Chiropractor Visits
- Since digital x-rays offer the potential for a more accurate diagnosis, less time waiting, and less radiation emitted into your body, you should look for a chiropractor who provides digital x-rays. At Comprehensive Spinal Care, we proudly offer digital x-rays. Our top priority is providing patients with the highest quality care. Contact us today for more information.